This online seminar explains how to optimize your lung cancer reading workflow with MeVis´ software package Veolity lung screening.
This online seminar explains the updates for Lung-RADS 1.1 and how to optimize your lung cancer screening reading workflow with MeVis` software package Veolity lung screening.
Nexus DRF combines R&F and DR capabilities into one imaging platform. Nexus DRF supports digital fluoroscopy, digital radiography, and angiographic modalities as a full in-room system utilizing Varex Imaging`s state-of-the-art flat panel detectors.
The Varex Imaging Nexus DR software is an advanced digital imaging acquisition system desinged to automate patient workflow. It is a cost-effective solution which includes advanced image processing algorithms for optimal image quality and excellent reliability.
- CT and MRI acquisition
- 3D visualization and volume information
- Individual donation scenarios (right lobe and left lobe grafts with and w/o MHV; mono segment grafts)
- Graft to recipient bodyweight and standard liver volume (STLV), ratio, and more
with MeVis Liver Suite and Distant Services
- Liver volume and tumor burden
- Liver vessels: hepatic veins, portal veins, hepatic arteries, bile ducts
- Tumors, tumor safety margins, vessels and vessel territories around tumors
- 3D visualizations and virtual resection (liver lobe, liver segment, and atypical resections)
with MeVis Liver Suite and MeVis Distant Services